2nd Blue Sky Tag

click banner to know someone who tagged me
okay now another Tag XDD
ill try to answer it~

Bismillah~

  • What is your favorite anime and why?
My favorite anime was~


well as you know naruto is still best of the best anime till now~

  • What is your favorite quote?
there's much of it but one of them was...~

To me… This world is like a dark night that swallows everything -- Jack Vessalius

and

World isnt cruel as you take it to be -- Celty Sturluson

  • What is your travel plans?
i dont have any~ but i want to go around the world~ Insha Allah~
ohh and of course

JAPAAAAN!!!


  • Who is your idol and why?
they're my idol~

ST☆RISH

well cause all of them was soooo awesome~

they're count as an idol isnt? 😝😝

  • What do you want to be?
the main chara in my own world~ i hope XDD

  • In anime, who is your favorite characters and why?
favorite character? like i said in the 1st blue sky tag, my fav character was one of my bias XDD ohh and here's the other maybe~~
Kaito Vocaloid~ 😍

and yeah~

Kaito 1412~ a.k.a Kuroba Kaito

and~

didnt forget our beloved husbandoable Makoto Tachibana~


  • In anime, who do you think have a same character with you?
i dunno XDD i didnt see their character, just see their face 😛

  • What the type of song do you like?

well ost anime! :D

i love this songs right now~


i want to find the Promotional Video though

but seems like they didnt realease it yet 😔
if you know, tell me at comment kay 😄

  • Do you watched any cartoon besides anime?
yesh! i used to watch 

The Fairly Odd Parents~

and dont forget

yup spongebob XDD


  • What do you think about your wonderful blog?
its my 2nd home here :3 

  • If you has a Doraemon's pocket, what the type of things do you want to use? Why?
i just want to fly XDD

cause yeah i believe i can fly~~

and~

yups XDD

to go between 2D world and real world XDD


and yey~ finally its done XDDD

to be honest, im so exhausted, im trying to make this entry while busy wth my last semester XDD

anyway thanks for tagging me~

if you want to follow this tag, just answer the same question as me~


sorry no tagging~

until then sayonara~~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram